Family Law Lawyer in Moncks Corner, SC

Issues regarding family law like divorce can easily become messy. That’s why you need a skilled attorney to represent you. The Law Office Of Martin G. Murphy, Jr., has the tact and knowledge needed to handle your family law issues.

You can rely on us to help you:

  • Change your name
  • Settle a child custody disagreement
  • Mediate your child support discussion
  • Determine appropriate alimony payments
  • Finalize your divorce in a civilized manner

Surprisingly, family law and divorce are the same, but not, if that makes sense. Both those areas use the same court system, but totally different actions. So don’t wait to get help from an expert attorney. Speak with our family law specialist in Moncks Corner, SC, today.

An attorney who understands

Our attorney has gone through his own divorce and child custody proceedings, so you can count on us to approach your case with compassion and empathy. We’ll go above and beyond to help you through this stressful time and strive to achieve a conclusion that’s beneficial for everyone. Get in touch with our family law and divorce attorney now by calling (843) 809-0232.